ManCave Games 40" Deluxe Rod Hockey Table Game
The ManCave Games 40" Deluxe table hockey features live game action with electronic sensors and score unit. Bring this rod hockey game home for fast paced head-to-head fun with family and friends. Hone your table hockey skills and hand-eye coordination with great passing, wicked slap shots and sprawling saves. This attractive, well thought-out out table hockey game, is easy to assemble and light enough to move around your house.
You will not find a better value on a 40" stand-alone rod or bubble hockey game anywhere in the world!
Great size for kids ages 3 an up with a playfield that is about 4" lower to the ground than a standard bubble hockey from Super Chexx, Carrom or Shelti.
Advantages of rod hockey over dome hockey?
- Players can get closer to the action and kids can easily see the men and playing surface as they learn to play table hockey
- Dome-less rod hockey has boards like a real ice hockey rink and develops hand-eye coordination, passing skills & game strategy. The domes on bubble hockey encourage rapid spinning of the rods, to blast the puck all around the dome with little strategy and lots of lucky goals.
- Domes are expensive and difficult to ship safely, adding hundreds of dollars in cost. They can scratch easily which blurs vision and also make it more difficult to clean and maintain a bubble hockey game.
- Table hockey eliminates the cause of “bubble hockey back”. Overhead score units can obstruct vision of the ice surface on dome hockey, causing lower back pain in taller players who need to hunch over while playing.
- 2 pucks
- Battery-operated electronic score unit tracks goals
- 5/16 leg levelers to level the playing field on any surface
- 12 ABS men with screw attachment for players
- 19 mm plastic rods & POM gears
- Designed for easy assembly with screwdriver
- Step-by-step assembly manual with diagrams included
- Typical assembly time is about 1 hour with 2 people
- Requires two AAA batteries
Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 28"W x 33"H (with rods pushed in)
Assembled Dimensions: 74" x 28" x 33" (with rods pulled out)
Assembled Weight: 35 LBS
ManCave rod hockey games are rigorously packed for safe transport via UPS or Fedex. Our assembly manuals include step-by-step guides and clearly labeled parts to insure you can complete set-up wtih just a screw driver in about 1 hour.
Our staff has set-up, assembled and played every ManCave rod hockey game, so you can be confident that we can assist you with any issues that may arise. Common replacement parts are in stock at our local warehouse & ship within 1-2 days should you ever need them.