Orders are processed the same day they are received. Standard in-stock orders typically ship via UPS Ground within 1-2 business days. UPS Tracking information will be e-mailed to you after your order has shipped for detialed delivery information. Made-to-order items and custom orders may take 1-2 weeks to ship, depending on the manufacturer. All ManCave Games branded products are in stock and tpcially ship within 1 to 3 business days. Any delivery time frames listed are just estimates and not guaranteed.
Many large items and game room tables – including but not limited to billiards, shuffleboards, table tennis, foosball, air hockey and bubble hockey – ship LTL truck freight. For LTL freight, you will need to be at the delivery address when the driver arrives to accept the package and inspect it for damage. We currently offer free curbside delivery on most freight orders. Like it sounds, the delivery driver will pull up to the curb outside. It is up to you to remove the item from the truck yourself. The driver will move the boxes to then end of the truck, but is not required to help remove the item himself. He may choose to (or not) at his own discretion. We strongly recommend Liftgate Service and having a second pair of hands to help you. You may select this option at checkout.
Note: If you are unable to remove the item from the truck, storage fees and/or return shipping fees may be incurred at your expense.
Curbside Liftgate Delivery: $99
You may order liftgate service at the time of purchase or after by clicking here. The driver will remove the item from the truck for you and place it on the curb. It is your responsibility to then move the item inside. We recommend having a dolly and two people to move the boxes.
Front Door/Garage Delivery: $149
The driver will remove the item from the truck and place it by your front door or in your garage. It is your responsibility to then move the item inside. As soon as you place your order, we'll send you an order-confirmation e-mail. It is your responsibility to review that e-mail and make sure everything is correct. Especially check item, billing, shipping, delivery, and contact information.
Once your order leaves the warehouse, you will receive an e-mail with all relevant tracking information. The freight carrier will then contact you via the phone number you provided at the time of your purchase to schedule a desired delivery date and time window. Additional charges may apply if the delivery location is determined to be inaccessible or difficult to access for the large freight truck.
Should an issue arise, we will do our best to help you resolve it. But please note that any delays or mishaps during the shipping progress are outside the purview of ManCave Games.
REFUND & RETURN POLICY
At ManCave Games, customer satisfaction is our top priority. As a family owned business, our staff is understanding and well versed at handling any issues that arise. We are happy to cancel or adjust any order before it ships or enters production at no cost to you. Please read our policy for all cancellation and return scenarios below:
1. You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it. You can do so only if all of the following requirements are met:
a. The item must be unopened, unused, and still in the original packaging.
b. You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of delivery.
c. You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
If you meet all three of the above requirements, your refund will be issued for the amount you originally paid LESS a 10% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling both ways.
2. You cancel your standard order BEFORE the order has shipped. If you order an as-is product (meaning no customization needed), you can cancel for a full refund any time before the order ships. AFTER the order has shipedy you will receive a full refund for the price of your order (minus actual two-way shipping costs) once the warehouse confirms receipt of your returned item.
3. You cancel your custom order BEFORE it goes into production. You will receive a full refund as long as the item has not gone into production. Once production on a custom item begins, we cannot accept any cancellations or returns. Custom orders are buitl to demand, so it is essential that you confirm all order details (size, color, dimensions, etc) before placing your order and once you receive your order confirmation e-mail.
4. You received the item, but it's not working correctly or is missing parts. If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, file a warranty claim with the manufacturer directly. There should be paperwork inside the original box advising you how to do this. The manufacturer is responsible for any defects or deficiencies with its products and our staff can assist you as needed. All ManCave branded products are handled directly by our staff.
5. You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping. It is imperative that you inspect your delivery thoroughly PRIOR to signing off on the delivery receipt. If the product is damaged beyond repair, REFUSE delivery, write “refused due to damage” on the receipt, and contact us immediately so we are aware of a return shipment. (Please take photos of the damage.) If the product can be fixed with replacement parts, ACCEPT delivery and send ManCave Games the photos of the damage within 5 days at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase from ManCave Games, your order is automatically covered under our shipping insurance. This means that if your purchase is damaged while in the care of the shipping company – and you follow our "Damages" policy above – the supplier may provide a replacement or refund at no charge to you.
If you sign the delivery receipt for the item without noting any damage, you forfeit your shipping insurance. The manufacturer may no longer grant any refund or replacement.
As is common practice with all U.S. shipping carriers (UPS, FedEx, etc), you must hold onto the damaged item for the duration of the claim. If you dispose of the item before we or the manufacturer provide further instructions, you waive your right to shipping-insurance protection.
We will work to expedite the insurance claim process to the best of our ability. Once the claim is fully processed, you will receive a refund in the amount reimbursed by the shipping company (after deducting two-way shipping charges). If the shipping company denies the insurance claim, we will be unable to issue a refund.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about shipping insurance. Contact us at (716) 588-0870 or at email@example.com for assistance.
INSPECT YOUR DELIVER BEFORE YOU ACCEPT IT
For Freight shipments, do not sign for delivery until you have given a thorough visual inspection of the package. If the box has holes or tears, take a photo and note it on the bill when you sign.
The driver MUST note any damage on the "bill of lading" before you sign for it. Otherwise, there is no proof that the damage occurred during shipping and the freight company is released from all responsibility. Here's what to do to protect yourself…
If the boxes in your order arrive damaged or incomplete, follow these exact instructions:
REFUSE DELIVERY. Do not sign delivery receipt.
Note the missing items and/or the damage on the delivery receipt.
Take pictures of the box as proof of damage.
Send us the pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org We will launch an insurance investigation and work with the supplier to issue a replacement.
Note: If delivery is refused for any reason other than damage, you will be liable for all true freight costs (to and from the delivery address) and a 25% restocking fee.
If the box/package looks OK but you feel the item within may be damaged:
ACCEPT DELIVERY. Sign delivery receipt but write "possible concealed damage" in the margins.
Inspect your item upon unpackaging.
If it is indeed damaged, take pictures of the box and the item itself. (Insurance/manufacturers WILL NOT even consider a refund if you don't submit photos both the box and the product.)
Do not dispose of the damaged item until the manufacturer or Game Room Shop provides further instructions.
DO NOT THROW THE BOX AWAY.(The original box and packaging must be returned in order to process a refund or a replacement order.)
Report damage to support@ManCaveGame.com within five calendar days of delivery.
Please note: If damage is minor, we may opt to send you a replacement part instead of issuing a refund.
THE ORIGINAL BOX AND PACKAGING MUST BE INCLUDED IN ORDER TO PROCESS A REFUND OR REPLACEMENT. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss. We will not issue refunds or credits on any item that is returned with damages inconsistent with the pictures provided or on any item lost in transit.