ManCave Games 45" Elite Rod Hockey Table Game
The ManCave Games 45" Elite table hockey game delivers fast paced head-to-head fun with family and friends. It features the largest ice surface of any rod hockey game made today. Hone your table hockey skills and hand-eye coordination with great passing, slap shots and sprawling saves. Blue Team vs White Team included. This attractive, well thought-out game, is easy to assemble and light enough to move around your house.
If you want the best dome-less table hockey game in the world, we recommend this 45" ManCave game version with electronic score unit.
Advantages of rod hockey over dome hockey?
- Players can get closer to the action and younger players can better see the playing surface as they learn to play table hcokey
- Dome-less rod hockey has boards like real ice hockey and develops hand-eye coordination, passing skills and game strategy. The domes on bubble hockey encourage rapid spinning of the rods, to blast the puck all around the dome with little strategy and many lucky goals.
- Domes are expensive and difficult to ship, adding hundreds of dollars in cost. They tend to scratch easily which blurs vision and also make it more difficult to clean and maintain a bubble hockey game.
- Table hockey eliminates the cause of “bubble hockey back” common with Super Chexx, Shelti & Carrom. Overhead score units can obstruct vision of the ice surface on dome hockey, causing lower back pain in taller players who need to hunch over while playing.
- Largest playing surface of any rod or bubble hockey made today
- 2 pucks in games
- Blue Team vs White Team
- Electronic score units in corners track goals
- 5/16 leg levelers to level the playing field on any surface
- 12 ABS men with screw attachment for players
- 19 mm plastic rods & POM gears
- Designed for easy assembly with phillips screwdriver
- Step-by-step assembly manual with diagrams included
- Typical assembly time is about 1 hour with 2 people
- Requires two AAA batteries
Assembled Dimensions: 53"L x 32"W x 35"H (rods all the way in)
Assembled Dimensions: 90"L x 32"W x 35"H (rods fully extended)
Assembled Weight: 45 LBS
ManCave rod hockey games are rigorously packed for safe transport via UPS or Fedex. Our assembly manuals include step-by-step guides and clearly labeled parts, to insure you can complete set-up with just a screw driver in about 1 hour.
Our staff has set-up, assembled and played every ManCave rod hockey game, so you can be confident that we can assist you with any issues that may arise. Common replacement parts are in stock at our local warehouse & ship within 1-2 days should you ever need them.